Want to maximize your income this Christmas? Get 10 tips for your creatives and landing pages.
Christmas is quickly getting closer day to day, so it's time to mull over about holiday traffic! Affiliate marketing is so multifaceted that you can get lost in choosing the best strategies but don’t worry! We have prepared everything you need to successfully get Christmas conversions:
– Tips on how to make the most of the holiday season
– How to create festive landing pages
– Tailoring offers for gift shoppers
Let's dive in and let Santa Claus bring you a bag of clicks and conversions for this Christmas!
Tips for Christmas landing pages
As you know, landing pages are an important marketing tool that increases trust and convinces users to take targeted action. The audience always expects the holidays to bring special conditions, so designing your landing pages with the Christmas vibe will increase the feeling of exclusivity of the offer. Here are some recommendations:
1. Choose bright holiday colors: Red, green, and yellow are especially associated with Christmas. Your creative and landing page should follow a single concept, so choose appropriate visual elements.
2. Add themed elements to show your holiday affiliation. But don’t try to add as many elements as possible – minimalistic decorations usually look more attractive, which means you can more easily build trust in the product or service.
3. Say goodbye to 2023 using the main trend - neural networks! You can find many different neural networks for different tasks: create attractive texts and compelling headlines or generate eye-catching images.
4. Text content should also be well prepared. Headlines identify users' interests and encourage them to learn more about a product or service. But body copy also matters a lot in the conversion process. AIDA will help you write persuasive text, and call-to-action motivates users to take targeted actions. Use different CTA phrase patterns to make your drive for engagement more effective. Here are models to use in your Christmas texts:
– action + deadline (For example, “Use the bonus within 20 minutes”)
– action + result + deadline for getting the result (For example, “Lose 7 kg before Christmas comes”)
– action + benefit (For example, “Buy with a 50% discount”)
5. The magic cannot last forever, so show the period for receiving the benefits. Use a countdown to show the urgency of making a decision. This is a great landing page tool that increases your ROI.
Tips for using holiday features
Tips for making your landing page more effective aren't the only things that will help you improve your ROI this coming Christmas. You can use Christmas features in your advertising to make your creatives more festive and attract your audience.
1. Christmas is not only about spending a warm holiday with your family but also about commotion with the search for gifts. The need to come up with nice gifts is becoming a real problem for many users. Solve user problems to convert them into potential customers. Promote the products as good gifts for Christmas. Advertising gifts is quite simple because most people want to make the search process as easy as possible. Therefore, if you compare your offer with analogs, talking about exclusivity, you will increase your chances of success.
2. Offer users an idea for Christmas, but the idea must be related to your offer. Many users love the process of preparing for the holiday, such as creating decorations, preparing holiday dishes, and the like. Make your offer the main ingredient in realizing your idea! For example: provide users with the idea of ginger cookies, and the main ingredient is your offer – a set of spices for a unique taste. Or offer an option for a new unusual design for Christmas trees (for example, a few years ago, garlands with the ability to create unique lighting were popular). This idea is a great opportunity to give freedom to your creativity and experimentation!
3. Christmas is an excellent opportunity to advertise offers related to strengthening family relationships. There aren't many days a year when people feel a special connection with their family, so take advantage of it! For example, you could advertise family Christmas photo shoot services. This could be a set of original cups for all family members, identical pajamas, etc. There are many options and it also depends on your experiments!
4. Use emojis to make your texts more eye-catching. This is a simple opportunity to show users the timing of the Christmas holidays. The main rule is not to use too many emojis, because they should not become the basis of your content!
5. Christmas is one of the main periods in affiliate marketing, so competition can be quite high. Don't forget to A/B test to ensure you only use landing pages that convert! Spy tools can also be powerful tools in the hands of an affiliate marketer. Analyze your competitors, find the most effective landing pages, and study what helps them achieve conversions.
We hope that our recommendations will help you meet the new year with an abundance of clicks turning into conversions! Don't forget that you can always ask your account manager for expert help.
Boost your CTR with the traffic of OnClickA!